Upcycling Cardboard Outer packaging
Our cardboard packaging protects your glass jars from breakage and can easily be upcycled for everyday use. Our cleanser, toner, and serum packaging are perfect for
- Storing your makeup brushes
- Holding pencils and pens
Repurpose your Three Ships mask and cream packaging for
Holding hair clips and elastic bands
Storing your cotton rounds and q tips
Storing jewelry pieces like earrings and rings
Upcycling Empty Jars
There are numerous ways to upcycle your empty Three Ships jars.
- Re-use your empty glass jar as a container for mixing your next Three Ships mask.
- These glass jars are great for storing jewelry and can be used for travelling.
- If you love gardening, add some soil to your jar and use it to plant succulents and cacti.
- To stay organized, use your jar to store any office supplies such as paper clips or pins.
- If you’re on the go, use the jar to store any snacks, vitamins, or medication.
- Our lip product glass jars can be upcycled as candle holders or make your own diy soy candles.
Upcycling Empty Bottles
Your empty serum and cleanser bottles are perfect for propagating small plants. You can use them as mini flower vases or fill them with water to grow leaf cuttings. Get creative and paint or spray paint your empty bottles to make flower vases.
Upcycling Cleanser Bottles
Upcycle your purify cleanser pump for storing liquids that are similar in consistency.
- The bottle can be used for storing hand sanitizer and moisturizer on the go.
- The pump can also be upcycled for storing liquid hand soap or refillable dish soap.