SELF Magazine went through rigourous testing to select its Healthy Beauty Awards this year. At a high level, this process looked like:
- Receiving over 1,000 product submissions
- Intensive testing by 65 judges with different skin types, skin conditions, and skin concerns
- Two months testing for proven results
What Makes Dew Drops Different
1. Promotes healthy, plump skin: For our mushroom hyaluronic acid, we use a tremella mushroom extract, and studies have shown that tremella mushroom extract is a great ingredient with moisturizing, antioxidizing and collagen boosting properties!
2. Evens skin tone and gives dull skin a soft glow: Studies have highlighted tremella mushrooms as an ingredient that can inhibit melanin production, which is super beneficial if you have acne scars or hyperpigmentation on your skin! To ensure that your skin truly is lighter and brighter, we’ve also added a dose of Vitamin C to Dew Drops.
3. Smooth, gel-like consistency and goes on like a dream: The texture of Dew Drops is like no other! The dropper gives the perfect amount every time, and you simply need to pat the serum into your skin for plump, healthy, skin!
4. Hydrating and refreshing for sensitive skin: Since the tremella mushroom extract is derived from a mushroom, and not made in a lab, it's a good option for people with sensitive skin.
Want to learn more about Dew Drops? Read Here's Why Mushrooms should be the Newest Addition to Your Skincare!