A serum is a skincare product that can be applied after cleansing and toning (water-based serum) OR after moisturizer (oil serum). Its smaller molecular structure helps to deliver a high concentration of active ingredients more deeply into your skin. Its texture is more weight-less than creams and lotion. Serums contain up to 70% active ingredients while moisturizers usually only contain 5-10%.
- Serums are great for tackling common skin problems such as wrinkles, aging, dullness, dark spots, and fine lines.
- Serums absorb quickly and are great for acne-prone skin!
- Serums make your skin less oily - its lightness and fast absorption keep your skin hydrated without that unpleasant greasy feeling. And since your skin is hydrated, it will not overproduce sebum, making your skin less likely to be oily in the long run.
- Vitamin C: enhances collagen production & repair process, reduce inflammation
- Retinol: antioxidant, reduces inflammation
- Zinc: soothes irritation, regulates oil production
- Salicylic acid: unclogs pores
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, protects cells from oxidative damage
- Niacinamide: enhances skin elasticity
- Glycolic acid: exfoliates your skin gently
- Hyaluronic acid: keeps your skin moisturized
- Antioxidants such as green tea extract
- Resveratrol: reduces wrinkle
- Ferulic acid: reduces free radicals, protect your skin from sun damage, enhances your skin’s regeneration
Apply 2-5 drops on your face, morning and evening.
Use our water-based serum after cleansing and toning:
Use our oil-based serums AFTER moisturizing:
It depends on your skin type - if you have oilier skin, you can skip the moisturizer. If you have normal/dry skin, use your serum under moisturizer.
Have questions? Let us know in the comments below!